- 或(혹)이 그에게 묻기를 네 두팔 사이에 傷處(상처)는 어찜이냐 하면 對答(대답)하기를 이는 나의 親舊(친구)의 집에서 받은 傷處(상처)라 하리라
- 萬軍(만군)의 여호와가 말하노라 칼아 깨어서 ㅊ내 牧者(목자), 내 짝된 者(자)를 치라 ㅋ牧者(목자)를 치면 羊(양)이 흩어지려니와 작은 者(자)들 위에는 내가 내 손을 드리우리라
- 여호와가 말하노라 이 온 땅에서 三分之(삼분지) 二(이)는 滅絶(멸절)하고 ㅌ三分之(삼분지) 一(일)은 거기 남으리니
- ㅍ내가 그 三分之(삼분지) 一(일)을 불 가운데 던져 銀(은)같이 鍊鍛(연단)하며 金(금) 같이 試驗(시험)할 것이라 ㅎ그들이 내 이름을 부르리니 ㅏ내가 들을 것이며 ㅑ나는 말하기를 이는 내 百姓(백성)이라 할 것이요 그들은 말하기를 여호와는 내 하나님이시라 하리라
ㅊ사40:11 히13:20 ㅋ마26:31 막14:27
ㅍ시66:10 시66:12 사48:10 말3:2,3 벧전1:7 ㅎ시50:15 ㅏ슥10:6 ㅑ슥8:8 겔11:20
- And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
- Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
- And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
- And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
- If someone asks him, 'What are these wounds on your body?' he will answer, 'The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.'
- "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, against the man who is close to me!" declares the LORD Almighty. "Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones.
- In the whole land," declares the LORD, "two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it.
- This third I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'"