- ㅎ두로 王(왕) 히람이 다윗에게 使者(사자)들과 柏香木(백향목)과 石手(석수)와 木手(목수)를 보내어 그 宮闕(궁궐)을 建築(건축)하게 하였더라
- 다윗이 여호와께서 自己(자기)로 이스라엘 王(왕)을 삼으신 줄을 깨달았으니 이는 그 百姓(백성) 이스라엘을 爲(위)하여 나라를 振興(진흥)하게 하셨음이더라
- 다윗이 예루살렘에서 또 아내들을 取(취)하여 또 子女(자녀)를 낳았으니
- ㅏ예루살렘에서 낳은 아들들의 이름은 ㅑ삼무아와 소밥과 나단과 솔로몬과
- 입할과 엘리수아와 엘벨렛과
ㅏ대상14:4~7 대상3:5~8 ㅑ대상3:5
- Now Hiram king of Tyre sent messengers to David, and timber of cedars, with masons and carpenters, to build him an house.
- And David perceived that the Lord had confirmed him king over Israel, for his kingdom was lifted up on high, because of his people Israel.
- And David took more wives at Jerusalem: and David begat more sons and daughters.
- Now these are the names of his children which he had in Jerusalem; Shammua, and Shobab, Nathan, and Solomon,
- And Ibhar, and Elishua, and Elpalet,
- Now Hiram king of Tyre sent messengers to David, along with cedar logs, stonemasons and carpenters to build a palace for him.
- And David knew that the LORD had established him as king over Israel and that his kingdom had been highly exalted for the sake of his people Israel.
- In Jerusalem David took more wives and became the father of more sons and daughters.
- These are the names of the children born to him there: Shammua, Shobab, Nathan, Solomon,
- Ibhar, Elishua, Elpelet,