- ㅎ寢床(침상)에서 惡(악)을 꾀하며 奸詐(간사)를 經營(경영)하고 날이 밝으면 그 손에 힘이 있으므로 그것을 行(행)하는 者(자)는 ㅏ禍(화) 있을진저
- 밭들을 ㅑ貪(탐)하여 빼앗고 집들을 貪(탐)하여 取(취)하니 그들이 사람과 그 집 사람과 그 産業(산업)을 虐待(학대)하도다
- 그러므로 여호와의 말씀에 내가 ㅓ이 族屬(족속)에게 災殃(재앙) 내리기를 計劃(계획)하나니 너희의 목이 이에서 벗어나지 못할 것이요 또한 ㅕ驕慢(교만)히 다니지 못할 것이라 ㅗ이는 災殃(재앙)의 때임이니라 하셨느니라
- 그 때에 ㅛ너희에게 對(대)하여 諷詞(풍사)를 지으며 슬픈 哀歌(애가)를 불러 이르기를 우리가 穩全(온전)히 亡(망)하게 되었도다 ㅜ그가 내 百姓(백성)의 産業(산업)을 옮겨 ㅠ내게서 떠나게 하시며 우리 밭을 나누어 悖逆者(패역자)에게 주시는도다 하리니
- 그러므로 여호와의 會衆(회중)에서 제비를 뽑고 줄을 으띨 者(자)가 너희 中(중)에 하나도 없으리라
ㅓ암3:1,2 렘8:3 ㅕ사2:11 사2:17 ㅗ암5:13
ㅛ합2:6 민23:7 ㅜ미1:15 ㅠ시68:6
- Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.
- And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.
- Therefore thus saith the Lord; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil, from which ye shall not remove your necks; neither shall ye go haughtily: for this time is evil.
- In that day shall one take up a parable against you, and lament with a doleful lamentation, and say, We be utterly spoiled: he hath changed the portion of my people: how hath he removed it from me! turning away he hath divided our fields.
- Therefore thou shalt have none that shall cast a cord by lot in the congregation of the Lord.
- Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds! At morning's light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it.
- They covet fields and seize them, and houses, and take them. They defraud a man of his home, a fellowman of his inheritance.
- Therefore, the LORD says: "I am planning disaster against this people, from which you cannot save yourselves. You will no longer walk proudly, for it will be a time of calamity.
- In that day men will ridicule you; they will taunt you with this mournful song: 'We are utterly ruined; my people's possession is divided up. He takes it from me! He assigns our fields to traitors.'"
- Therefore you will have no one in the assembly of the LORD to divide the land by lot.