- ㅓ나팔을 네 입에 댈지어다 對敵(대적)이 ㅕ독수리처럼 여호와의 집에 덮치리니 이는 ㅗ무리가 내 言約(언약)을 어기며 내 律法(률법)을 犯(범)함이로다
- 저희가 將次(장차) 내게 부르짖기를 ㅛ나의 하나님이여 우리 이스라엘이 主(주)를 아나이다 하리라
- 이스라엘이 이미 善(선)을 싫어 버렸으니 對敵(대적)이 저를 따를 것이라
- ㅜ저희가 王(왕)들을 세웠으나 ㅠ내게서 말미암지 아니하였고 으저희가 方伯(방백)들을 세웠으나 나의 모르는 바며 저희가 또 그 銀金(은금)으로 自己(자기)를 爲(위)하여 偶像(우상)을 만들었나니 破滅(파멸)을 이루리라
- 사마리아여, 이네 송아지는 버리웠느니라 내 怒(노)가 무리를 向(향)하여 타오르나니 저희가 ㅐ어느 때에야 能(능)히 無罪(무죄)하겠느냐
ㅓ호5:8 ㅕ신28:49 ㅗ호6:7
ㅜ호7:7 왕상12:20 ㅠ대하13:5 으호7:7
이호10:5,6 왕상12:28 ㅐ렘13:27
- Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the Lord, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law.
- Israel shall cry unto me, My God, we know thee.
- Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him.
- They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off.
- Thy calf, O Samaria, hath cast thee off; mine anger is kindled against them: how long will it be ere they attain to innocency?
- "Put the trumpet to your lips! An eagle is over the house of the LORD because the people have broken my covenant and rebelled against my law.
- Israel cries out to me, 'O our God, we acknowledge you!'
- But Israel has rejected what is good; an enemy will pursue him.
- They set up kings without my consent; they choose princes without my approval. With their silver and gold they make idols for themselves to their own destruction.
- Throw out your calf-idol, O Samaria! My anger burns against them. How long will they be incapable of purity?