- 요나가 물고기 뱃속에서 그 하나님 여호와께 祈禱(기도)하여
- 가로되 이내가 받는 苦難(고난)을 因(인)하여 여호와께 불러 아뢰었삽더니 主(주)께서 내게 對答(대답)하셨고 내가 ㅐ스올의 뱃속에서 부르짖었삽더니 主(주)께서 ㄱ나의 音聲(음성)을 들으셨나이다
- ㄴ主(주)께서 나를 깊음 속 바다 가운데 던지셨으므로 큰 물이 나를 둘렀고 ㄷ主(주)의 波濤(파도)와 큰 물결이 다 내 위에 넘쳤나이다
- ㄹ내가 말하기를 내가 主(주)의 目前(목전)에서 쫓겨났을지라도 ㅁ다시 主(주)의 聖殿(성전)을 바라보겠다 하였나이다
- ㅂ물이 나를 둘렀으되 ㅅ靈魂(령혼)까지 하였사오며 깊음이 나를 에웠고 바다 풀이 내 머리를 쌌나이다
이시3:4 시120:1 애3:55 ㅐ시118:5 ㄱ애3:56
ㄹ시31:22 ㅁ왕상8:35 왕상8:38
- Then Jonah prayed unto the Lord his God out of the fish's belly,
- And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.
- For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.
- Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.
- The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.
- From inside the fish Jonah prayed to the LORD his God.
- He said: "In my distress I called to the LORD, and he answered me. From the depths of the grave I called for help, and you listened to my cry.
- You hurled me into the deep, into the very heart of the seas, and the currents swirled about me; all your waves and breakers swept over me.
- I said, 'I have been banished from your sight; yet I will look again toward your holy temple.'
- The engulfing waters threatened me, the deep surrounded me; seaweed was wrapped around my head.