- 에브라임은 ㄱ어리석은 비둘기 같이 智慧(지혜)가 없어서 ㄴ애굽을 向(향)하여 부르짖으며 ㄷ앗수르로 가는도다
- 저희가 갈 때에 내가 ㄹ나의 그물을 그 위에 쳐서 空中(공중)의 새처럼 떨어뜨리고 前(전)에 ㅁ그 公會(공회)에 들려준 대로 ㅂ저희를 懲戒(징계)하리라
- ㅅ禍(화) 있을진저 저희가 나를 떠나 그릇 갔음이니라 敗亡(패망)할진저 저희가 내게 犯罪(범죄)하였음이니라 ㅇ내가 저희를 救贖(구속)하려 하나 ㅈ저희가 나를 거스려 거짓을 말하고
- ㅊ誠心(성심)으로 나를 부르지 아니하였으며 오직 ㅋ寢床(침상)에서 슬피 부르짖으며 穀食(곡식)과 새 葡萄酒(포도주)를 因(인)하여 모이며 나를 拒逆(거역)하는도다
- ㅌ내가 저희 팔을 鍊習(련습)시켜 康健(강건)케 하였으나 저희는 내게 對(대)하여 惡(악)을 꾀하는도다
ㄱ호4:11 ㄴ호12:1 왕하17:4 ㄷ호5:13
ㄹ겔12:13 ㅁ레26:14~39 신28:15~68 ㅂ호10:10
ㅅ호9:12 ㅇ호13:14 ㅈ호11:12 호12:1 미6:12
- Ephraim also is like a silly dove without heart: they call to Egypt, they go to Assyria.
- When they shall go, I will spread my net upon them; I will bring them down as the fowls of the heaven; I will chastise them, as their congregation hath heard.
- Woe unto them! for they have fled from me: destruction unto them! because they have transgressed against me: though I have redeemed them, yet they have spoken lies against me.
- And they have not cried unto me with their heart, when they howled upon their beds: they assemble themselves for corn and wine, and they rebel against me.
- Though I have bound and strengthened their arms, yet do they imagine mischief against me.
- "Ephraim is like a dove, easily deceived and senseless--now calling to Egypt, now turning to Assyria.
- When they go, I will throw my net over them; I will pull them down like birds of the air. When I hear them flocking together, I will catch them.
- Woe to them, because they have strayed from me! Destruction to them, because they have rebelled against me! I long to redeem them but they speak lies against me.
- They do not cry out to me from their hearts but wail upon their beds. They gather together for grain and new wine but turn away from me.
- I trained them and strengthened them, but they plot evil against me.