- 유다 사람 三千名(삼천명)이 에담 바위틈에 내려가서 삼손에게 이르되 너는 ㅓ블레셋 사람이 우리를 管轄(관할)하는 줄을 알지 못하느냐 네가 어찌하여 우리에게 이같이 行(행)하였느냐 삼손이 그들에게 이르되 그들이 내게 行(행)한 대로 나도 그들에게 行(행)하였노라
- 그들이 삼손에게 이르되 우리가 너를 結縛(결박)하여 블레셋 사람의 손에 붙이려고 이제 내려왔노라 삼손이 그들에게 이르되 너희는 親(친)히 나를 치지 않겠다고 내게 盟誓(맹서)하라
- 그들이 삼손에게 일러 가로되 아니라 우리가 다만 너를 단단히 結縛(결박)하여 그들의 손에 붙일 뿐이요 우리가 決斷(결단)코 너를 죽이지 아니하리라 하고 ㅕ새 줄 둘로 結縛(결박)하고 바위틈에서 그를 끌어내니라
- 삼손이 레히에 이르매 블레셋 사람이 그에게로 마주 나가며 소리지르는 同時(동시)에 ㅗ여호와의 神(신)의 權能(권능)이 삼손에게 臨(임)하매 그 팔 위의 줄이 불탄 삼과 같아서 그 結縛(결박)되었던 손에서 떨어진지라
- 삼손이 나귀의 새 턱뼈를 보고 손을 내밀어 取(취)하고 ㅛ그것으로 一千名(일천명)을 죽이고
ㅗ삿14:6 삿14:19 삼상11:6 삿3:10
ㅛ수23:10 삿3:31 레26:8
- Then three thousand men of Judah went to the top of the rock Etam, and said to Samson, Knowest thou not that the Philistines are rulers over us? what is this that thou hast done unto us? And he said unto them, As they did unto me, so have I done unto them.
- And they said unto him, We are come down to bind thee, that we may deliver thee into the hand of the Philistines. And Samson said unto them, Swear unto me, that ye will not fall upon me yourselves.
- And they spake unto him, saying, No; but we will bind thee fast, and deliver thee into their hand: but surely we will not kill thee. And they bound him with two new cords, and brought him up from the rock.
- And when he came unto Lehi, the Philistines shouted against him: and the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him, and the cords that were upon his arms became as flax that was burnt with fire, and his bands loosed from off his hands.
- And he found a new jawbone of an ass, and put forth his hand, and took it, and slew a thousand men therewith.
- Then three thousand men from Judah went down to the cave in the rock of Etam and said to Samson, "Don't you realize that the Philistines are rulers over us? What have you done to us?" He answered, "I merely did to them what they did to me."
- They said to him, "We've come to tie you up and hand you over to the Philistines." Samson said, "Swear to me that you won't kill me yourselves."
- "Agreed," they answered. "We will only tie you up and hand you over to them. We will not kill you." So they bound him with two new ropes and led him up from the rock.
- As he approached Lehi, the Philistines came toward him shouting. The Spirit of the LORD came upon him in power. The ropes on his arms became like charred flax, and the bindings dropped from his hands.
- Finding a fresh jawbone of a donkey, he grabbed it and struck down a thousand men.