- 그 中(중)에 하나가 ㅕ細麻布(세마포) 옷을 입은 者(자) 곧 江(강)물 위에 있는 者(자)에게 이르되 ㅗ이 奇事(기사)의 끝이 어느 때까지냐 하기로
- 내가 들은즉 그 細麻布(세마포) 옷을 입고 江(강)물 위에 있는 者(자)가 그 ㅛ左右(좌우) 손을 들어 하늘을 向(향)하여 ㅜ永生(영생)하시는 者(자)를 가리켜 盟誓(맹서)하여 가로되 반드시 ㅠ한 때, 두 때, 반 때를 지나서 으聖徒(성도)의 權勢(권세)가 다 깨어지기까지니 그렇게 되면 이 모든 일이 다 끝나리라 하더라
- 내가 듣고도 이깨닫지 못한지라 내가 가로되 내 主(주)여 이 모든 일의 結局(결국)이 어떠하겠삽나이까
- 그가 가로되 다니엘아 ㅐ갈지어다 ㄱ大抵(대저) 이 말은 마지막 때까지 看守(간수)하고 封緘(봉함)할 것임이니라
- ㄴ많은 사람이 鍊鍛(연단)을 받아 스스로 淨潔(정결)케 하며 희게 할 것이나 ㄷ惡(악)한 사람은 惡(악)을 行(행)하리니 惡(악)한 者(자)는 아무도 깨닫지 못하되 오직 智慧(지혜)있는 者(자)는 깨달으리라
ㅕ단10:5 겔9:2 ㅗ단8:13
ㅛ창14:22 ㅜ계10:6 ㅠ단7:25 으단8:24
ㄴ단11:35 ㄷ계9:20 계22:11
- And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
- And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
- And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
- And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
- Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
- One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?"
- The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed."
- I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"
- He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.
- Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.