- 보아스가 그에게 對答(대답)하여 가로되 ㄷ네 男便(남편)이 죽은 後(후)로 네가 媤母(시모)에게 行(행)한 모든 것과 네 父母(부모)와 故國(고국)을 떠나 前(전)에 알지 못하던 百姓(백성)에게로 온 일이 내게 分明(분명)히 들렸느니라
- ㄹ여호와께서 네 行(행)한 일을 報應(보응)하시기를 願(원)하며 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 ㅁ그 날개 아래 保護(보호)를 받으러 온 네게 穩全(온전)한 賞(상) 주시기를 願(원)하노라
- 룻이 가로되 내 主(주)여, 내가 當身(당신)께 ㅂ恩惠(은혜) 입기를 願(원)하나이다 나는 當身(당신)의 侍女(시녀)의 하나와 같지 못하오나 當身(당신)이 이 侍女(시녀)를 慰勞(위로)하시고 ㅅ마음을 기쁘게 하는 말씀을 하셨나이다
- 食事(식사)할 때에 보아스가 룻에게 이르되 이리로 와서 떡을 먹으며 네 떡 조각을 醋(초)에 찍으라 룻이 穀食(곡식) 베는 者(자) 곁에 앉으니 그가 볶은 穀食(곡식)을 주매 룻이 ㅇ배불리 먹고 남았더라
- 룻이 이삭을 주우러 일어날 때에 보아스가 自己(자기) 少年(소년)들에게 命(명)하여 가로되 그로 穀食(곡식) 단 사이에서 줍게 하고 責望(책망)하지 말며
ㄹ삼상24:19 ㅁ시17:8 시36:7 시63:7
ㅂ룻2:2 룻2:10 창33:15 삼상1:18 ㅅ창34:3 삿19:3
- And Boaz answered and said unto her, It hath fully been shewed me, all that thou hast done unto thy mother in law since the death of thine husband: and how thou hast left thy father and thy mother, and the land of thy nativity, and art come unto a people which thou knewest not heretofore.
- The Lord recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.
- Then she said, Let me find favour in thy sight, my lord; for that thou hast comforted me, and for that thou hast spoken friendly unto thine handmaid, though I be not like unto one of thine handmaidens.
- And Boaz said unto her, At mealtime come thou hither, and eat of the bread, and dip thy morsel in the vinegar. And she sat beside the reapers: and he reached her parched corn, and she did eat, and was sufficed, and left.
- And when she was risen up to glean, Boaz commanded his young men, saying, Let her glean even among the sheaves, and reproach her not:
- Boaz replied, "I've been told all about what you have done for your mother-in-law since the death of your husband--how you left your father and mother and your homeland and came to live with a people you did not know before.
- May the LORD repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge."
- "May I continue to find favor in your eyes, my lord," she said. "You have given me comfort and have spoken kindly to your servant--though I do not have the standing of one of your servant girls."
- At mealtime Boaz said to her, "Come over here. Have some bread and dip it in the wine vinegar." When she sat down with the harvesters, he offered her some roasted grain. She ate all she wanted and had some left over.
- As she got up to glean, Boaz gave orders to his men, "Even if she gathers among the sheaves, don't embarrass her.