- ㅂ칼이 저희의 城邑(성읍)들을 치며 빗장을 깨뜨려 없이 하리니 ㅅ이는 저희의 計策(계책)을 因(인)함이니라
- 내 百姓(백성)이 決心(결심)하고 ㅇ내게서 물러가나니 비록 ㅈ저희를 불러 위에 계신 者(자)에게로 돌아오라 할지라도 일어나는 者(자)가 하나도 없도다
- 에브라임이여 내가 어찌 너를 놓겠느냐 이스라엘이여 내가 어찌 너를 버리겠느냐 ㅊ내가 어찌 ㅋ아드마같이 놓겠느냐 어찌 너를 스보임같이 두겠느냐 ㅌ내 마음이 내 속에서 돌아서 나의 矜恤(긍휼)이 穩全(온전)히 불붙듯 하도다
- 내가 나의 猛烈(맹렬)한 震怒(진노)를 發(발)하지 아니하며 내가 다시는 에브라임을 滅(멸)하지 아니하리니 이는 내가 사람이 아니요 ㅍ하나님임이라 나는 ㅎ네 가운데 居(거)하는 거룩한 者(자)니 震怒(진노)함으로 네게 臨(임)하지 아니하리라
- ㅏ저희가 獅子(사자)처럼 소리를 發(발)하시는 여호와를 ㅑ좇을 것이라 여호와께서 소리를 發(발)하시면 子孫(자손)들이 ㅓ西便(서편)에서부터 떨며 오되
ㅊ창19:24,25 렘49:18 렘50:40 암4:11 유1:7 ㅋ창14:8 신29:23 ㅌ신32:36
ㅏ사31:4 렘25:30 욜3:16 암1:2 ㅑ호3:5 ㅓ사11:11 슥8:7
- And the sword shall abide on his cities, and shall consume his branches, and devour them, because of their own counsels.
- And my people are bent to backsliding from me: though they called them to the most high, none at all would exalt him.
- How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver thee, Israel? how shall I make thee as Admah? how shall I set thee as Zeboim? mine heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together.
- I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.
- They shall walk after the Lord: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.
- Swords will flash in their cities, will destroy the bars of their gates and put an end to their plans.
- My people are determined to turn from me. Even if they call to the Most High, he will by no means exalt them.
- "How can I give you up, Ephraim? How can I hand you over, Israel? How can I treat you like Admah? How can I make you like Zeboiim? My heart is changed within me; all my compassion is aroused.
- I will not carry out my fierce anger, nor will I turn and devastate Ephraim. For I am God, and not man--the Holy One among you. I will not come in wrath.
- They will follow the LORD; he will roar like a lion. When he roars, his children will come trembling from the west.