- ㄷ惡(악)한 일에 懲罰(징벌)이 速(속)히 實行(실행)되지 않으므로 ㄹ人生(인생)들이 惡(악)을 行(행)하기에 마음이 膽大(담대)하도다
- 罪人(죄인)이 百番(백번) 惡(악)을 行(행)하고도 ㅁ長壽(장수)하거니와 내가 丁寧(정녕)히 아노니 ㅂ하나님을 敬畏(경외)하여 그 앞에서 敬畏(경외)하는 者(자)가 ㅅ잘 될 것이요
- 惡人(악인)은 ㅇ잘 되지 못하며 長壽(장수)하지 못하고 그 날이 ㅈ그림자와 같으리니 이는 하나님 앞에 敬畏(경외)하지 아니함이니라
- 世上(세상)에 行(행)하는 헛된 일이 있나니 곧 ㅊ惡人(악인)의 行爲(행위)대로 받는 義人(의인)도 있고 ㅋ義人(의인)의 行爲(행위)대로 받는 惡人(악인)도 있는 것이라 내가 이르노니 이것도 헛되도다
- 이에 내가 喜樂(희락)을 稱讚(칭찬)하노니 이는 사람이 ㅌ먹고 마시고 즐거워하는 것보다 해 아래서 ㅍ나은 것이 없음이라 하나님이 사람으로 해 아래서 살게 하신 날 동안 受苦(수고)하는 中(중)에 이것이 恒常(항상) 함께 있을 것이니라
ㄷ시10:6 시50:21 사26:10 롬2:4,5 벧후3:9 ㄹ에7:5 행5:3
ㅁ전7:15 사65:20 ㅂ시37:11 시37:18,19 잠1:33 마25:34 ㅅ신12:25 사3:10
ㅇ사3:11 ㅈ전6:12 욥14:2
ㅊ전7:15 시73:3 전2:14 ㅋ욥21:7 시17:9,10 시73:12 렘12:1
- Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
- Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:
- But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.
- There is a vanity which is done upon the earth; that there be just men, unto whom it happeneth according to the work of the wicked; again, there be wicked men, to whom it happeneth according to the work of the righteous: I said that this also is vanity.
- Then I commended mirth, because a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry: for that shall abide with him of his labour the days of his life, which God giveth him under the sun.
- When the sentence for a crime is not quickly carried out, the hearts of the people are filled with schemes to do wrong.
- Although a wicked man commits a hundred crimes and still lives a long time, I know that it will go better with God-fearing men, who are reverent before God.
- Yet because the wicked do not fear God, it will not go well with them, and their days will not lengthen like a shadow.
- There is something else meaningless that occurs on earth: righteous men who get what the wicked deserve, and wicked men who get what the righteous deserve. This too, I say, is meaningless.
- So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun.