- 그때에 ㄴ弟子(제자)가 더 많아졌는데 ㄷ헬라派(파) 유대人(인)들이 自己(자기)의 寡婦(과부)들이 그 ㄹ每日(매일) 救濟(구제)에 빠지므로 히브리派(파) 사람을 怨望(원망)한대
- 열 두 使徒(사도)가 모든 弟子(제자)를 불러 이르되 우리가 하나님의 말씀을 제쳐놓고 供饋(공궤)를 일삼는 것이 마땅치 아니하니
- ㅁ兄弟(형제)들아 너희 가운데서 聖靈(성령)과 智慧(지혜)가 ㅂ充滿(충만)하여 ㅅ稱讚(칭찬) 듣는 사람 일곱을 擇(택)하라 우리가 이 일을 저희에게 맡기고
- 우리는 ㅇ祈禱(기도)하는 것과 말씀 傳(전)하는 것을 專務(전무)하리라 하니
- 온 무리가 이 말을 기뻐하여 ㅈ믿음과 ㅊ聖靈(성령)이 充滿(충만)한 사람 스데반과 또 ㅋ빌립과 브로고로와 니가노르와 디몬과 바메나와 ㅌ유대敎(교)에 入敎(입교)한 안디옥 사람 니골라를 擇(택)하여
ㄴ행2:41 행2:47 행4:4 행5:14 행6:7 ㄷ행9:29 행11:20 ㄹ행4:35
ㅁ신1:13 ㅂ행6:5 행7:55 행11:24 눅1:15 눅4:1 ㅅ딤전3:7
ㅈ행11:24 ㅊ행6:3 ㅋ행8:5 행21:8 ㅌ행2:10 행13:43 마23:15
- And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
- Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.
- Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
- But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.
- And the saying pleased the whole multitude: and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost, and Philip, and Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolas a proselyte of Antioch:
- In those days when the number of disciples was increasing, the Grecian Jews among them complained against the Hebraic Jews because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution of food.
- So the Twelve gathered all the disciples together and said, "It would not be right for us to neglect the ministry of the word of God in order to wait on tables.
- Brothers, choose seven men from among you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will turn this responsibility over to them
- and will give our attention to prayer and the ministry of the word."
- This proposal pleased the whole group. They chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit; also Philip, Procorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolas from Antioch, a convert to Judaism.