- ㅐ내가 돌이켜 해 아래서 行(행)하는 모든 ㄱ虐待(학대)를 ㄴ보았도다 오호라, 虐待(학대)받는 者(자)가 눈물을 흘리되 저희에게 ㄷ慰勞者(위로자)가 없도다 저희를 虐待(학대)하는 者(자)의 손에는 權勢(권세)가 있으나 저희에게는 慰勞者(위로자)가 없도다
- 그러므로 나는 ㄹ살아 있는 산 者(자)보다 죽은지 오랜 죽은 者(자)를 福(복)되다 하였으며
- 이 둘보다도 ㅁ出生(출생)하지 아니하여 해 아래서 行(행)하는 惡(악)을 보지 못한 者(자)가 더욱 낫다 하였노라
- 내가 또 본즉 사람이 모든 受苦(수고)와 ㅂ여러 가지 巧妙(교묘)한 일로 因(인)하여 이웃에게 猜忌(시기)를 받으니 이것도 ㅅ헛되어 바람을 잡으려는 것이로다
- 愚昧者(우매자)는 ㅇ손을 거두고 ㅈ自己(자기) 살을 먹느니라
ㅐ전9:11 ㄱ전5:8 욥35:9 ㄴ전3:16 ㄷ애1:2
ㅇ잠6:10 잠24:33 ㅈ사9:20
- So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter.
- Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive.
- Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.
- Again, I considered all travail, and every right work, that for this a man is envied of his neighbour. This is also vanity and vexation of spirit.
- The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
- Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed--and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors--and they have no comforter.
- And I declared that the dead, who had already died, are happier than the living, who are still alive.
- But better than both is he who has not yet been, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun.
- And I saw that all labor and all achievement spring from man's envy of his neighbor. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
- The fool folds his hands and ruins himself.