- 내가 으해 아래서 한가지 弊端(폐단) 있는 것을 보았나니 이는 사람에게 重(중)한 것이라
- 이어떤 사람은 ㅐ그 心靈(심령)의 모든 所願(소원)에 不足(부족)함이 없어 財物(재물)과 富饒(부요)와 尊貴(존귀)를 ㄱ하나님께 받았으나 ㄴ能(능)히 누리게 하심을 얻지 못하였으므로 다른 사람이 누리나니 이것도 헛되어 惡(악)한 病(병)이로다
- 사람이 비록 一百(일백) 子女(자녀)를 낳고 또 長壽(장수)하여 ㄷ사는 날이 많을지라도 그 心靈(심령)에 ㄹ樂(낙)이 足(족)하지 못하고 또 그 몸이 ㅁ埋葬(매장)되지 못하면 나는 이르기를 ㅂ落胎(락태)된 者(자)가 저보다 낫다 하노니
- 落胎(락태)된 者(자)는 헛되이 왔다가 어두운 中(중)에 가매 그 이름이 어두움에 덮이니
- ㅅ햇빛을 보지 못하고 알지 못하나 이가 ㅇ저보다 平安(평안)함이라
이전5:19 ㅐ시17:14 시73:7 욥21:7~13 ㄱ왕상3:13 ㄴ전5:19 눅12:20
ㄷ창47:8,9 ㄹ전6:6 ㅁ사14:20 렘8:2 렘22:19 왕하9:35 ㅂ전4:3 욥3:16
ㅅ전7:11 전11:7 ㅇ전4:6
- There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, and it is common among men:
- A man to whom God hath given riches, wealth, and honour, so that he wanteth nothing for his soul of all that he desireth, yet God giveth him not power to eat thereof, but a stranger eateth it: this is vanity, and it is an evil disease.
- If a man beget an hundred children, and live many years, so that the days of his years be many, and his soul be not filled with good, and also that he have no burial; I say, that an untimely birth is better than he.
- For he cometh in with vanity, and departeth in darkness, and his name shall be covered with darkness.
- Moreover he hath not seen the sun, nor known any thing: this hath more rest than the other.
- I have seen another evil under the sun, and it weighs heavily on men:
- God gives a man wealth, possessions and honor, so that he lacks nothing his heart desires, but God does not enable him to enjoy them, and a stranger enjoys them instead. This is meaningless, a grievous evil.
- A man may have a hundred children and live many years; yet no matter how long he lives, if he cannot enjoy his prosperity and does not receive proper burial, I say that a stillborn child is better off than he.
- It comes without meaning, it departs in darkness, and in darkness its name is shrouded.
- Though it never saw the sun or knew anything, it has more rest than does that man--