- 이것도 弊端(폐단)이라 어떻게 왔든지 그대로 가리니 ㅎ바람을 잡으려는 受苦(수고)가 저에게 무엇이 ㅏ有益(유익)하랴
- 一平生(일평생)을 ㅑ어두운 데서 먹으며 煩惱(번뇌)와 病(병)과 忿怒(분노)가 저에게 있느니라
- 사람이 하나님의 주신 바 ㅓ그 一平生(일평생)에 먹고 마시며 해 아래서 受苦(수고)하는 모든 受苦(수고) 中(중)에서 樂(낙)을 누리는 것이 善(선)하고 아름다움을 내가 보았나니 ㅕ이것이 그의 分福(분복)이로다
- 어떤 사람에게든지 ㅗ하나님이 財物(재물)과 ㅛ富饒(부요)를 주사 ㅜ能(능)히 누리게 하시며 分福(분복)을 받아 受苦(수고)함으로 즐거워하게 하신 것은 ㅠ하나님의 膳物(선물)이라
- 저는 그 生命(생명)의 날을 깊이 觀念(관념)치 아니하리니 이는 하나님이 저의 마음의 기뻐하는 것으로 應(응)하심이라
ㅗ전6:2 전2:24 ㅛ대하1:11 ㅜ전6:2 ㅠ전3:13
- And this also is a sore evil, that in all points as he came, so shall he go: and what profit hath he that hath laboured for the wind?
- All his days also he eateth in darkness, and he hath much sorrow and wrath with his sickness.
- Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion.
- Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God.
- For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart.
- This too is a grievous evil: As a man comes, so he departs, and what does he gain, since he toils for the wind?
- All his days he eats in darkness, with great frustration, affliction and anger.
- Then I realized that it is good and proper for a man to eat and drink, and to find satisfaction in his toilsome labor under the sun during the few days of life God has given him--for this is his lot.
- Moreover, when God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work--this is a gift of God.
- He seldom reflects on the days of his life, because God keeps him occupied with gladness of heart.