- 저희가 우리에게 對答(대답)하여 이르기를 우리는 天地(천지)의 하나님의 종이라 ㅏ오랜 옛적에 建築(건축)되었던 ㅑ殿(전)을 우리가 다시 建築(건축)하노라 이는 本來(본래) 이스라엘의 큰 王(왕)이 完全(완전)히 建築(건축)한 것이더니
- ㅓ우리 列祖(열조)가 하늘에 계신 하나님을 激怒(격노)케 하였으므로 ㅕ하나님이 저희를 갈대아 사람 바벨론 王(왕) 느브갓네살의 손에 붙이시매 저가 이 殿(전)을 헐며 이 百姓(백성)을 사로잡아 바벨론으로 옮겼더니
- ㅗ바벨론 王(왕) 고레스 元年(원년)에 고레스 王(왕)이 詔書(조서)를 내려 하나님의 이 殿(전)을 建築(건축)하게 하고
- 또 ㅛ느부갓네살의 예루살렘 하나님의 殿(전) 속에서 金(금),銀(은) 器皿(기명)을 옮겨다가 바벨론 神堂(신당)에 두었던 것을 고레스 王(왕)이 그 神堂(신당)에서 取(취)하여 그 세운 總督(총독) ㅜ세스바살이라 이름한 者(자)에게 내어주고
- 일러 가로되 너는 이 器皿(기명)들을 가지고 가서 예루살렘 殿(전)에 두고 하나님의 殿(전)을 그 本處(본처)에 建築(건축)하라 하매
ㅓ대하36:16,17 ㅕ왕하24:2 왕하25:8~11
ㅛ스1:7,8 스6:5 ㅜ스1:8 스5:2 스2:2
- And thus they returned us answer, saying, We are the servants of the God of heaven and earth, and build the house that was builded these many years ago, which a great king of Israel builded and set up.
- But after that our fathers had provoked the God of heaven unto wrath, he gave them into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, the Chaldean, who destroyed this house, and carried the people away into Babylon.
- But in the first year of Cyrus the king of Babylon the same king Cyrus made a decree to build this house of God.
- And the vessels also of gold and silver of the house of God, which Nebuchadnezzar took out of the temple that was in Jerusalem, and brought them into the temple of Babylon, those did Cyrus the king take out of the temple of Babylon, and they were delivered unto one, whose name was Sheshbazzar, whom he had made governor;
- And said unto him, Take these vessels, go, carry them into the temple that is in Jerusalem, and let the house of God be builded in his place.
- This is the answer they gave us: "We are the servants of the God of heaven and earth, and we are rebuilding the temple that was built many years ago, one that a great king of Israel built and finished.
- But because our fathers angered the God of heaven, he handed them over to Nebuchadnezzar the Chaldean, king of Babylon, who destroyed this temple and deported the people to Babylon.
- "However, in the first year of Cyrus king of Babylon, King Cyrus issued a decree to rebuild this house of God.
- He even removed from the temple of Babylon the gold and silver articles of the house of God, which Nebuchadnezzar had taken from the temple in Jerusalem and brought to the temple in Babylon. "Then King Cyrus gave them to a man named Sheshbazzar, whom he had appointed governor,
- and he told him, 'Take these articles and go and deposit them in the temple in Jerusalem. And rebuild the house of God on its site.'