- 또 내가 보매 이 女子(녀자)가 ㅑ聖徒(성도)들의 피와 ㅓ예수의 證人(증인)들의 피에 醉(취)한지라 내가 그 女子(녀자)를 보고 奇異(기이)히 여기고 크게 奇異(기이)히 여기니
- 天使(천사)가 가로되 왜 奇異(기이)히 여기느냐 내가 女子(녀자)와 그의 탄 바 일곱 머리와 열 뿔 가진 짐승의 ㅕ秘密(비밀)을 네게 이르리라
- 네가 본 짐승은 ㅗ前(전)에 있었다가 時方(시방) 없으나 將次(장차) ㅛ無底坑(무저갱)으로부터 ㅜ올라와 ㅠ滅亡(멸망)으로 들어갈 者(자)니 으땅에 居(거)하는 者(자)들로서 이創世(창세) 以後(이후)로 ㅐ生命冊(생명책)에 錄名(녹명)되지 못한 者(자)들이 以前(이전)에 있었다가 時方(시방) 없으나 將次(장차) 나올 짐승을 보고 奇異(기이)히 여기리라
- ㄱ智慧(지혜) 있는 뜻이 여기 있으니 그 일곱 머리는 女子(녀자)가 앉은 일곱 山(산)이요
- 또 일곱 王(왕)이라 다섯은 亡(망)하였고 하나는 있고 다른 이는 아직 이르지 아니하였으나 이르면 반드시 暫間(잠간)동안 繼續(계속)하리라
ㅑ계16:6 계13:15 ㅓ계2:13
ㅗ계17:11 계1:4 계13:3 ㅛ계9:1 ㅜ계11:7 ㅠ계13:10 으계3:10 이계13:8 ㅐ계3:5
- And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
- And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
- The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
- And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
- And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
- I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.
- Then the angel said to me: "Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.
- The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
- "This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.
- They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while.