- 일곱 나팔 가진 일곱 天使(천사)가 나팔 불기를 豫備(예비)하더라
- 첫째 天使(천사)가 나팔을 부니 피 섞인 ㅑ雨雹(우박)과 ㅓ불이 나서 땅에 쏟아지매 ㅕ땅의 三分(삼분)의 一(일)이 타서 사위고 ㅗ樹木(수목)의 三分(삼분)의 一(일)도 타서 사위고 各種(각종) 푸른 풀도 타서 사위더라
- 둘째 天使(천사)가 나팔을 부니 ㅛ불붙는 큰 山(산)과 같은 것이 바다에 던지우매 바다의 三分(삼분)의 一(일)이 ㅜ피가 되고
- 바다 가운데 生命(생명) 가진 被造物(피조물)들의 三分(삼분)의 一(일)이 죽고 ㅠ배들의 三分(삼분)의 一(일)이 깨어지더라
- 세째 天使(천사)가 나팔을 부니 횃불같이 타는 으큰 별이 하늘에서 떨어져 江(강)들의 三分(삼분)의 一(일)과 여러 이물샘에 떨어지니
ㅑ출9:23,24 시18:13 겔38:22 ㅓ욜2:30 ㅕ계8:8~12 계9:15 계9:18 계12:4 슥13:8,9 ㅗ계9:4 사2:13
ㅛ렘51:25 막11:23 ㅜ계11:6 출7:17 출7:19
으계9:1 사14:12 이계14:7 계16:4
- And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
- The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
- And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
- And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
- And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
- Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.
- The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.
- The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood,
- a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
- The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water--