- ㅛ世世(세세)토록 살아계신 者(자) 곧 ㅜ하늘과 그 가운데 있는 物件(물건)이며 땅과 그 가운데 있는 物件(물건)이며 바다와 그 가운데 있는 物件(물건)을 創造(창조)하신 이를 가리켜 盟誓(맹서)하여 가로되 ㅠ遲滯(지체)하지 아니하리니
- 일곱째 天使(천사)가 소리 내는 으날 그 나팔을 불게 될 때에 하나님의 秘密(비밀)이 이그 종 先知者(선지자)들에게 傳(전)하신 福音(복음)과 같이 이루리라
- 하늘에서 나서 내게 들리던 音聲(음성)이 또 내게 말하여 가로되 네가 가서 바다와 땅을 밟고 섰는 天使(천사)의 손에 펴 놓인 冊(책)을 가지라 하기로
- 내가 天使(천사)에게 나아가 작은 冊(책)을 달라 한즉 天使(천사)가 가로되 ㅐ갖다 ㄱ먹어버리라 네 배에는 쓰나 네 입에는 꿀같이 달리라 하거늘
- 내가 天使(천사)의 손에서 작은 冊(책)을 갖다 먹어버리니 내 입에는 꿀같이 다나 먹은 後(후)에 내 배에서는 쓰게 되더라
ㅛ계4:9 ㅜ계4:11 ㅠ계12:12 계16:17 계21:6 단12:7
ㅐ겔2:8 겔3:1~3 ㄱ렘15:16
- And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
- But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
- And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
- And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
- And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
- And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!
- But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets."
- Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: "Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land."
- So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey."
- I took the little scroll from the angel's hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.