- 또 내가 보매 天使(천사)가 으無底坑(무저갱) 열쇠와 큰 쇠사슬을 이그 손에 가지고 하늘로서 내려와서
- ㅐ龍(용)을 잡으니 곧 옛 뱀이요 魔鬼(마귀)요 사단이라 잡아 ㄱ一千年(일천년) 동안 結縛(결박)하여
- 無底坑(무저갱)에 던져 잠그고 ㄴ그 위에 印封(인봉)하여 千年(천년)이 차도록 다시는 ㄷ萬國(만국)을 迷惑(미혹)하지 못하게 하였다가 그 後(후)에는 반드시 暫間(잠간) 놓이리라
- 또 ㄹ내가 寶座(보좌)들을 보니 거기 ㅁ앉은 者(자)들이 있어 ㅂ審判(심판)하는 權勢(권세)를 받았더라 또 내가 보니 ㅅ예수의 證據(증거)와 하나님의 말씀을 因(인)하여 목 베임을 받은 者(자)의 靈魂(령혼)들과 또 ㅇ짐승과 그의 偶像(우상)에게 敬拜(경배)하지도 아니하고 이마와 손에 그의 標(표)를 받지도 아니한 者(자)들이 ㅈ살아서 ㅊ그리스도로 더불어 千年(천년) 동안 王(왕)노릇하니
- 그 나머지 죽은 者(자)들은 그 千年(천년)이 차기까지 살지 못하더라 이는 첫째 復活(부활)이라
ㅐ계12:9 ㄱ벧후2:4 유1:6
ㄴ단6:17 마27:66 ㄷ계20:8 계20:10
ㄹ단7:9 마19:28 눅22:30 ㅁ계3:21 ㅂ단7:22 고전6:2,3(?) ㅅ계6:9 ㅇ계13:12 계13:14~16 ㅈ요14:19 딤후2:11 ㅊ계20:6 계5:10 계22:1 단7:18 마20:21 마20:27 딤후2:12 시45:16
- And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
- And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
- And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
- And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
- But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
- And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
- He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
- He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
- I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
- (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.