- ㅊ人子(인자)와 같은 이가 있어 ㅋ내 입술을 만진지라 내가 곧 입을 열어 내 앞에 섰는 者(자)에게 말하여 가로되 내 主(주)여 이 異像(이상)을 因(인)하여 근심이 내게 더하므로 ㅌ내가 힘이 없어졌나이다
- 내 몸에 힘이 없어졌고 呼吸(호흡)이 남지 아니하였사오니 내 主(주)의 이 종이 어찌 能(능)히 내 主(주)로 더불어 말씀할 수 있으리이까
- 또 사람의 模樣(모양) 같은 것 하나가 나를 만지며 나로 强健(강건)케 하여
- 가로되 ㅍ恩寵(은총)을 크게 받은 사람이여 ㅎ두려워하지 말라 平安(평안)하라 强健(강건)하라 强健(강건)하라 그가 이같이 내게 말하매 내가 곧 힘이 나서 가로되 내 主(주)께서 나로 힘이 나게 하셨사오니 말씀하옵소서
- 그가 이르되 내가 어찌하여 네게 나아온 것을 네가 아느냐 이제 내가 돌아가서 ㅏ바사軍(군)과 싸우려니와 내가 나간 後(후)에는 ㅑ헬라軍(군)이 이를 것이라
ㅊ단8:15 ㅋ사6:7 ㅌ단10:8
ㅍ단10:11 단9:23 ㅎ단10:12
- And, behold, one like the similitude of the sons of men touched my lips: then I opened my mouth, and spake, and said unto him that stood before me, O my lord, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, and I have retained no strength.
- For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.
- Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,
- And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.
- Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.
- Then one who looked like a man touched my lips, and I opened my mouth and began to speak. I said to the one standing before me, "I am overcome with anguish because of the vision, my lord, and I am helpless.
- How can I, your servant, talk with you, my lord? My strength is gone and I can hardly breathe."
- Again the one who looked like a man touched me and gave me strength.
- "Do not be afraid, O man highly esteemed," he said. "Peace! Be strong now; be strong." When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, "Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength."
- So he said, "Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come;