- 또 ㅕ아하수에로가 卽位(즉위)할 때에 저희가 글을 올려 유다와 예루살렘 居民(거민)을 告訴(고소)하니라
- 아닥사스다 때에 비슬람과, ㅗ미드르닷과, 다브엘과, 그 同僚(동료)들이 바사王(왕) 아닥사스다에게 글을 올렸으니 그 글은 아람 文字(문자)와 ㅛ아람 方言(방언)으로 써서 陳述(진술)하였더라
- 方伯(방백) 르훔과, 書記官(서기관) 심새가 아닥사스다王(왕)에게 올려 예루살렘 百姓(백성)을 告訴(고소)한 그 글에
- 方伯(방백) 르훔과 書記官(서기관) 심새와 그 同僚(동료) ㅜ디나 사람과, ㅠ아바삿 사람과, 다블래 사람과, 아바새 사람과, 아렉 사람과, 바벨론 사람과, 수산 사람과, 데해 사람과, 으엘람 사람과,
- 其他(기타) 百姓(백성) 곧 尊貴(존귀)한 이오스납발이 사마리아 城(성)과 江(강) 西便(서편) 다른 땅에 옮겨 둔 者(자)들과 ㅐ함께 告(고)한다 하였더라
ㅜ왕하17:24 왕하17:30,31 ㅠ스5:6 스6:6 으사11:11
- And in the reign of Ahasuerus, in the beginning of his reign, wrote they unto him an accusation against the inhabitants of Judah and Jerusalem.
- And in the days of Artaxerxes wrote Bishlam, Mithredath, Tabeel, and the rest of their companions, unto Artaxerxes king of Persia; and the writing of the letter was written in the Syrian tongue, and interpreted in the Syrian tongue.
- Rehum the chancellor and Shimshai the scribe wrote a letter against Jerusalem to Artaxerxes the king in this sort:
- Then wrote Rehum the chancellor, and Shimshai the scribe, and the rest of their companions; the Dinaites, the Apharsathchites, the Tarpelites, the Apharsites, the Archevites, the Babylonians, the Susanchites, the Dehavites, and the Elamites,
- And the rest of the nations whom the great and noble Asnappar brought over, and set in the cities of Samaria, and the rest that are on this side the river, and at such a time.
- At the beginning of the reign of Xerxes, they lodged an accusation against the people of Judah and Jerusalem.
- And in the days of Artaxerxes king of Persia, Bishlam, Mithredath, Tabeel and the rest of his associates wrote a letter to Artaxerxes. The letter was written in Aramaic script and in the Aramaic language.
- Rehum the commanding officer and Shimshai the secretary wrote a letter against Jerusalem to Artaxerxes the king as follows:
- Rehum the commanding officer and Shimshai the secretary, together with the rest of their associates--the judges and officials over the men from Tripolis, Persia, Erech and Babylon, the Elamites of Susa,
- and the other people whom the great and honorable Ashurbanipal deported and settled in the city of Samaria and elsewhere in Trans-Euphrates.