- 하만이 들어오거늘 王(왕)이 묻되 王(왕)이 ㅁ尊貴(존귀)케 하기를 기뻐하는 사람에게 어떻게 하여야 하겠느뇨 하만이 心中(심중)에 이르되 王(왕)이 尊貴(존귀)케 하기를 기뻐하시는 者(자)는 나 外(외)에 누구리요 하고
- 王(왕)께 아뢰되 王(왕)께서 사람을 尊貴(존귀)케 하시려면
- 王(왕)의 입으시는 王服(왕복)과 ㅂ王(왕)의 타시는 말과 머리에 쓰시는 ㅅ王冠(왕관)을 取(취)하고
- 그 王服(왕복)과 말을 王(왕)의 方伯(방백) 中(중) 가장 尊貴(존귀)한 者(자)의 손에 붙여서 王(왕)이 尊貴(존귀)케 하시기를 기뻐하시는 사람에게 옷을 입히고 말을 태워서 城中(성중) 거리로 다니며 ㅇ그 앞에서 頒布(반포)하여 이르기를 王(왕)이 尊貴(존귀)케 하기를 기뻐하시는 사람에게는 이같이 할 것이라 하게 하소서
- 이에 王(왕)이 하만에게 이르되 너는 네 말대로 速(속)히 王服(왕복)과 말을 取(취)하여 ㅈ大闕(대궐) 門(문)에 앉은 유다 사람 모르드개에게 行(행)하되 무릇 네가 말한 것에서 조금도 빠짐이 없이 하라
ㅁ에6:7 에6:9 에6:11
ㅂ왕상1:33 ㅅ에1:11 에2:17
- So Haman came in. And the king said unto him, What shall be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour? Now Haman thought in his heart, To whom would the king delight to do honour more than to myself?
- And Haman answered the king, For the man whom the king delighteth to honour,
- Let the royal apparel be brought which the king useth to wear, and the horse that the king rideth upon, and the crown royal which is set upon his head:
- And let this apparel and horse be delivered to the hand of one of the king's most noble princes, that they may array the man withal whom the king delighteth to honour, and bring him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaim before him, Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delighteth to honour.
- Then the king said to Haman, Make haste, and take the apparel and the horse, as thou hast said, and do even so to Mordecai the Jew, that sitteth at the king's gate: let nothing fail of all that thou hast spoken.
- When Haman entered, the king asked him, "What should be done for the man the king delights to honor?" Now Haman thought to himself, "Who is there that the king would rather honor than me?"
- So he answered the king, "For the man the king delights to honor,
- have them bring a royal robe the king has worn and a horse the king has ridden, one with a royal crest placed on its head.
- Then let the robe and horse be entrusted to one of the king's most noble princes. Let them robe the man the king delights to honor, and lead him on the horse through the city streets, proclaiming before him, 'This is what is done for the man the king delights to honor!'"
- "Go at once," the king commanded Haman. "Get the robe and the horse and do just as you have suggested for Mordecai the Jew, who sits at the king's gate. Do not neglect anything you have recommended."