- 몇 해 後(후)에 ㄴ그들이 서로 盟約(맹약)하리니 곧 南方(남방) 王(왕)의 딸이 北方(북방) 王(왕)에게 나아가서 和親(화친)하리라 그러나 이 公主(공주)의 힘이 衰(쇠)하고 그 王(왕)은 서지도 못하며 權勢(권세)가 없어질 뿐 아니라 이 公主(공주)와 그를 데리고 온 者(자)와 그를 낳은 者(자)와 그 때에 도와주던 者(자)가 다 버림을 當(당)하리라
- 그러나 이 公主(공주)의 本族(본족)에서 난 者(자) 中(중)에 하나가 그의 位(위)를 이어 ㄷ北方(북방) 王(왕)의 軍隊(군대)를 치러 와서 그의 城(성)에 들어가서 그들을 이기고
- 그 神(신)들과 부어만든 偶像(우상)들과 ㄹ그 銀(은)과 金(금)의 아름다운 器具(기구)를 다 擄略(노략)하여 애굽으로 가져갈 것이요 몇 해 동안은 그가 北方(북방) 王(왕)을 치지 아니하리라
- 北方(북방) 王(왕)이 南方(남방) 王(왕)의 나라로 쳐 들어갈 것이나 自己(자기) 本國(본국)으로 물러 가리라
- 그 아들들이 戰爭(전쟁)을 準備(준비)하고 甚(심)히 많은 軍隊(군대)를 모아서 ㅁ물의 넘침같이 나아올 것이며 그가 또 와서 南方(남방) 王(왕)의 堅固(견고)한 城(성)까지 칠 것이요
ㄷ단11:10 단11:19 단11:38,39
ㅁ단11:26 단11:40 사8:8
- And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.
- But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail:
- And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north.
- So the king of the south shall come into his kingdom, and shall return into his own land.
- But his sons shall be stirred up, and shall assemble a multitude of great forces: and one shall certainly come, and overflow, and pass through: then shall he return, and be stirred up, even to his fortress.
- After some years, they will become allies. The daughter of the king of the South will go to the king of the North to make an alliance, but she will not retain her power, and he and his power will not last. In those days she will be handed over, together with her royal escort and her father and the one who supported her.
- "One from her family line will arise to take her place. He will attack the forces of the king of the North and enter his fortress; he will fight against them and be victorious.
- He will also seize their gods, their metal images and their valuable articles of silver and gold and carry them off to Egypt. For some years he will leave the king of the North alone.
- Then the king of the North will invade the realm of the king of the South but will retreat to his own country.
- His sons will prepare for war and assemble a great army, which will sweep on like an irresistible flood and carry the battle as far as his fortress.