- 萬一(만일) 누가 말하려면 ㅁ하나님의 말씀을 하는 것같이 하고 누가 奉事(봉사)하려면 ㅂ하나님의 供給(공급)하시는 힘으로 하는 것같이 하라 이는 凡事(범사)에 예수 그리스도로 말미암아 ㅅ하나님이 榮光(영광)을 받으시게 하려 함이니 ㅇ그에게 榮光(영광)과 ㅈ權能(권능)이 世世(세세)에 無窮(무궁)토록 있느니라 아멘
- 사랑하는 者(자)들아 너희를 ㅊ試鍊(시련)하려고 오는 불試驗(시험)을 異常(이상)한 일 當(당)하는 것같이 異常(이상)히 여기지 말고
- 오직 ㅋ너희가 그리스도의 苦難(고난)에 參與(참여)하는 것으로 즐거워하라 이는 그의 ㅌ榮光(영광)을 나타내실 때에 너희로 즐거워하고 기뻐하게 하려함이라
- 너희가 ㅍ그리스도의 이름으로 ㅎ辱(욕)을 받으면 福(복) 있는 者(자)로다 榮光(영광)의 靈(영) 곧 하나님의 靈(영)이 너희 위에 계심이라
- 너희 中(중)에 ㅏ누구든지 殺人(살인)이나 盜賊(도적)질이나 惡行(악행)이나 ㅑ남의 일을 干涉(간섭)하는 者(자)로 苦難(고난)을 받지 말려니와
ㅁ행7:38 롬3:2 히5:12 ㅂ롬12:3 ㅅ고전10:31 ㅇ롬11:36 ㅈ벧전5:11 유1:25 계1:6 계5:13
ㅋ빌3:10,11 행5:41 ㅌ벧전1:5~7 벧전5:1 롬8:17,18 유1:24
ㅍ막9:41 요15:21 히11:26 ㅎ시89:51 마5:11
ㅏ벧전2:19,20 벧전3:14 벧전3:17 ㅑ살전4:11 살후3:11 딤전5:13
- If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
- Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
- But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
- If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
- But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
- If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
- Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you.
- But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.
- If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.
- If you suffer, it should not be as a murderer or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even as a meddler.