- 兄弟(형제)들아 으우리 主(주) 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 너희를 命(명)하노니 이規模(규모) 없이 行(행)하고 우리에게 받은 遺傳(유전)대로 行(행)하지 아니하는 ㅐ모든 兄弟(형제)에게서 ㄱ떠나라
- ㄴ어떻게 우리를 本(본)받아야 할 것을 너희가 스스로 아나니 ㄷ우리가 너희 가운데서 規模(규모) 없이 行(행)하지 아니하며
- 누구에게서든지 糧食(량식)을 값없이 먹지 않고 오직 ㄹ受苦(수고)하고 애써 晝夜(주야)로 일함은 너희 아무에게도 累(누)를 끼치지 아니하려 함이니
- 우리에게 ㅁ權利(권리)가 없는 것이 아니요 오직 ㅂ스스로 너희에게 本(본)을 주어 우리를 本(본)받게 하려 함이니라
- 우리가 너희와 함께 있을 때에도 너희에게 命(명)하기를 ㅅ누구든지 일하기 싫어하거든 먹지도 말게 하라 하였더니
으고전5:4 이살후3:11 살전5:14 ㅐ고전5:11 ㄱ살후3:14 마18:17 딤후3:5 고전5:9 요이1:10
ㄴ행20:35 살전1:6 ㄷ살전1:5
ㅁ고전9:4 살전2:6 ㅂ살후3:7 벧전5:3
- Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
- For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;
- Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:
- Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.
- For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should eat.
- In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers, to keep away from every brother who is idle and does not live according to the teaching you received from us.
- For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were not idle when we were with you,
- nor did we eat anyone's food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you.
- We did this, not because we do not have the right to such help, but in order to make ourselves a model for you to follow.
- For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."