- 너희 中(중) 長老(장로)들에게 勸(권)하노니 으나는 함께 長老(장로) 된 者(자)요 이그리스도의 苦難(고난)의 證人(증인)이요 나타날 榮光(영광)에 參與(참여)할 者(자)로라
- 너희 中(중)에 있는 ㅐ하나님의 羊(양) 무리를 치되 ㄱ不得已(부득이)함으로 하지 말고 오직 하나님의 뜻을 좇아 自願(자원)함으로 하며 ㄴ더러운 利(이)를 爲(위)하여 하지 말고 오직 즐거운 뜻으로 하며
- ㄷ맡기운 者(자)들에게 主掌(주장)하는 姿勢(자세)를 하지 말고 오직 ㄹ羊(양) 무리의 本(본)이 되라
- 그리하면 ㅁ牧者長(목자장)이 나타나실 때에 ㅂ시들지 아니하는 ㅅ榮光(영광)의 冕旒冠(면류관)을 얻으리라
- 젊은 者(자)들아 이와 같이 長老(장로)들에게 順服(순복)하고 다 서로 ㅇ謙遜(겸손)으로 허리를 동이라 ㅈ하나님이 驕慢(교만)한 者(자)를 對敵(대적)하시되 謙遜(겸손)한 者(자)들에게는 恩惠(은혜)를 주시느니라
으요이1:1 요삼1:1 이눅24:48
ㅐ유1:12 요21:16 ㄱ몬1:14 ㄴ딤전3:8 딛1:7
ㄷ겔34:4 마20:25 막10:42 고후1:24 ㄹ빌3:17 살후3:9
ㅁ히13:20 ㅂ벧전1:4 ㅅ고전9:25 약1:12
ㅇ마20:26,27 요13:4,5 요13:14 ㅈ약4:6 약4:10
- The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
- Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
- Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.
- And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
- Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
- To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder, a witness of Christ's sufferings and one who also will share in the glory to be revealed:
- Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers--not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve;
- not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.
- And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.
- Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."