- 床(상) 위의 器具(기구) 곧 대접과, 숟가락과, 盞(잔)과, 붓는 甁(병)을 精金(정금)으로 만들었더라
- 그가 또 ㅐ精金(정금)으로 燈臺(등대)를 만들되 그것을 쳐서 만들었으니 그 밑板(판)과, 줄기와, 盞(잔)과, 꽃받침과, 꽃이 그것과 한 덩이로 되었고
- 여섯 가지가 그 곁에서 나왔으니 곧 燈臺(등대)의 세 가지는 저便(편)으로 나왔고, 燈臺(등대)의 세 가지는 이 便(편)으로 나왔으며
- 이 便(편) 가지에 살구꽃 形像(형상)의 盞(잔) 셋과, 꽃받침과, 꽃이 있고 저便(편) 가지에 살구꽃 形像(형상)의 盞(잔) 셋과, 꽃받침과, 꽃이 있어 燈臺(등대)에서 나온 여섯 가지가 그러하며
- 燈臺(등대) 줄기에는 살구꽃 形像(형상)의 盞(잔) 넷과, 꽃받침과, 꽃이 있고
- And he made the vessels which were upon the table, his dishes, and his spoons, and his bowls, and his covers to cover withal, of pure gold.
- And he made the candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work made he the candlestick; his shaft, and his branch, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, were of the same:
- And six branches going out of the sides thereof; three branches of the candlestick out of the one side thereof, and three branches of the candlestick out of the other side thereof:
- Three bowls made after the fashion of almonds in one branch, a knop and a flower; and three bowls made like almonds in another branch, a knop and a flower: so throughout the six branches going out of the candlestick.
- And in the candlestick were four bowls made like almonds, his knops, and his flowers:
- And they made from pure gold the articles for the table--its plates and dishes and bowls and its pitchers for the pouring out of drink offerings.
- They made the lampstand of pure gold and hammered it out, base and shaft; its flowerlike cups, buds and blossoms were of one piece with it.
- Six branches extended from the sides of the lampstand--three on one side and three on the other.
- Three cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms were on one branch, three on the next branch and the same for all six branches extending from the lampstand.
- And on the lampstand were four cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms.