- 또 네 ㅎ집들과 네 모든 臣下(신하)의 집들과 모든 애굽 사람의 집들에 가득하리니 이는 네 아비와 네 祖上(조상)이 世上(세상)에 있어 옴으로 오늘까지 보지 못하였던 것이리라 하셨다 하고 돌이켜 바로에게서 나오니
- 바로의 臣下(신하)들이 그에게 告(고)하되 어느 때까지 이 사람이 우리의 陷穽(함정)이 되리이까 그 사람들을 보내어 그 하나님 여호와를 섬기게 하소서 王(왕)은 아직도 애굽이 亡(망)한 줄을 알지 못하시나이까 하고
- 모세와 아론을 바로에게로 다시 데려오니 바로가 그들에게 이르되 ㅏ가서 너희 하나님 여호와를 섬기라 갈 者(자)는 누구 누구뇨
- 모세가 가로되 ㅑ우리가 여호와 앞에 節期(절기)를 지킬 것인즉 우리가 男女(남녀) 老少(로소)와 牛羊(우양)을 데리고 가겠나이다
- 바로가 그들에게 이르되 내가 ㅓ너희와 너희 어린 것들을 보내면 여호와를 너희와 함께하게 함과 一般(일반)이니라 삼갈지어다 너희 經營(경영)이 惡(악)하니라
ㅎ출8:3 출8:21 욜2:9
- And they shall fill thy houses, and the houses of all thy servants, and the houses of all the Egyptians; which neither thy fathers, nor thy fathers' fathers have seen, since the day that they were upon the earth unto this day. And he turned himself, and went out from Pharaoh.
- And Pharaoh's servants said unto him, How long shall this man be a snare unto us? let the men go, that they may serve the Lord their God: knowest thou not yet that Egypt is destroyed?
- And Moses and Aaron were brought again unto Pharaoh: and he said unto them, Go, serve the Lord your God: but who are they that shall go?
- And Moses said, We will go with our young and with our old, with our sons and with our daughters, with our flocks and with our herds will we go; for we must hold a feast unto the Lord.
- And he said unto them, Let the Lord be so with you, as I will let you go, and your little ones: look to it; for evil is before you.
- They will fill your houses and those of all your officials and all the Egyptians--something neither your fathers nor your forefathers have ever seen from the day they settled in this land till now.'" Then Moses turned and left Pharaoh.
- Pharaoh's officials said to him, "How long will this man be a snare to us? Let the people go, so that they may worship the LORD their God. Do you not yet realize that Egypt is ruined?"
- Then Moses and Aaron were brought back to Pharaoh. "Go, worship the LORD your God," he said. "But just who will be going?"
- Moses answered, "We will go with our young and old, with our sons and daughters, and with our flocks and herds, because we are to celebrate a festival to the LORD."
- Pharaoh said, "The LORD be with you--if I let you go, along with your women and children! Clearly you are bent on evil.