- ㅅ第(제) 三日(삼일)에 에스더가 王后(왕후)의 禮服(예복)을 입고 ㅇ王宮(왕궁) 안뜰 곧 御前(어전) 맞은便(편)에 서니 王(왕)이 御前(어전)에서 殿(전) 門(문)을 對(대)하여 寶座(보좌)에 앉았다가
- 王后(왕후) 에스더가 뜰에 선 것을 본즉 甚(심)히 ㅈ사랑스러우므로 ㅊ손에 잡았던 金笏(금홀)을 그에게 내어미니 에스더가 가까이 가서 金笏(금홀) 끝을 만진지라
- 王(왕)이 이르되 王后(왕후) 에스더여 그대의 所願(소원)이 무엇이며 要求(요구)가 무엇이뇨 ㅋ나라의 折半(절반)이라도 그대에게 주겠노라
- 에스더가 가로되 오늘 내가 王(왕)을 爲(위)하여 잔치를 베풀었사오니 王(왕)이 善(선)히 여기시거든 하만과 함께 臨(임)하소서
- 王(왕)이 가로되 에스더의 말한 대로 하도록 하만을 急(급)히 부르라 하고 이에 王(왕)이 하만과 함께 에스더의 베푼 잔치에 나아가니라
ㅅ에4:16 ㅇ에4:11 에6:4
ㅈ에2:9 ㅊ에4:11 에8:4
- Now it came to pass on the third day, that Esther put on her royal apparel, and stood in the inner court of the king's house, over against the king's house: and the king sat upon his royal throne in the royal house, over against the gate of the house.
- And it was so, when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favour in his sight: and the king held out to Esther the golden sceptre that was in his hand. So Esther drew near, and touched the top of the sceptre.
- Then said the king unto her, What wilt thou, queen Esther? and what is thy request? it shall be even given thee to the half of the kingdom.
- And Esther answered, If it seem good unto the king, let the king and Haman come this day unto the banquet that I have prepared for him.
- Then the king said, Cause Haman to make haste, that he may do as Esther hath said. So the king and Haman came to the banquet that Esther had prepared.
- On the third day Esther put on her royal robes and stood in the inner court of the palace, in front of the king's hall. The king was sitting on his royal throne in the hall, facing the entrance.
- When he saw Queen Esther standing in the court, he was pleased with her and held out to her the gold scepter that was in his hand. So Esther approached and touched the tip of the scepter.
- Then the king asked, "What is it, Queen Esther? What is your request? Even up to half the kingdom, it will be given you."
- "If it pleases the king," replied Esther, "let the king, together with Haman, come today to a banquet I have prepared for him."
- "Bring Haman at once," the king said, "so that we may do what Esther asks." So the king and Haman went to the banquet Esther had prepared.