- 聖幕(성막) 곧 ㅇ證據幕(증거막)을 爲(위)하여 레위 사람의 쓴 材料(재료)의 物目(물목)은 祭司長(제사장) 아론의 아들 ㅈ이다말이 모세의 命(명)대로 計算(계산)하였으며
- 유다 支派(지파) 훌의 孫子(손자)요 우리의 아들인 ㅊ브살렐은 여호와께서 모세에게 命(명)하신 모든 것을 만들었고
- 단 支派(지파) 아히사막의 아들 오홀리압은 그와 함께 하였으니 오홀리압은 才能(재능)이 있어서 彫刻(조각)하며 또 靑色(청색), 紫色(자색), 紅色(홍색)실과, 가는 베실로 繡(수) 놓은 者(자)더라
- 聖所(성소) 建築(건축) 費用(비용)으로 드린 金(금)은 聖所(성소)의 ㅋ세겔대로 二十九(이십구) 달란트와 七百(칠백) 三十(삼십) 세겔이며
- 調査(조사)를 받은 會衆(회중)의 드린 銀(은)은 聖所(성소)의 세겔대로 一百(일백) 달란트와 一千(일천) 七百(칠백) 七十五(칠십오) 세겔이니
ㅇ민1:50 민1:53 민9:15 민10:11 민17:7,8 민18:2 대하24:6 행7:44 출16:34 ㅈ출6:23 출28:1 민4:28 민4:33
- This is the sum of the tabernacle, even of the tabernacle of testimony, as it was counted, according to the commandment of Moses, for the service of the Levites, by the hand of Ithamar, son to Aaron the priest.
- And Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, made all that the Lord commanded Moses.
- And with him was Aholiab, son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, an engraver, and a cunning workman, and an embroiderer in blue, and in purple, and in scarlet, and fine linen.
- All the gold that was occupied for the work in all the work of the holy place, even the gold of the offering, was twenty and nine talents, and seven hundred and thirty shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary.
- And the silver of them that were numbered of the congregation was an hundred talents, and a thousand seven hundred and threescore and fifteen shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary:
- These are the amounts of the materials used for the tabernacle, the tabernacle of the Testimony, which were recorded at Moses' command by the Levites under the direction of Ithamar son of Aaron, the priest.
- (Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, made everything the LORD commanded Moses;
- with him was Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan--a craftsman and designer, and an embroiderer in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen.)
- The total amount of the gold from the wave offering used for all the work on the sanctuary was 29 talents and 730 shekels, according to the sanctuary shekel.
- The silver obtained from those of the community who were counted in the census was 100 talents and 1,775 shekels, according to the sanctuary shekel--