- 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시기를 내가 이제 ㅊ한 가지 災殃(재앙)을 바로와 애굽에 내린 後(후)에야 그가 너희를 여기서 보낼지라 ㅋ그가 너희를 보낼 때에는 여기서 丁寧(정녕) 다 쫓아 내리니
- 百姓(백성)에게 말하여 ㅌ男女(남녀)로 各其(각기) 이웃들에게 銀(은),金(금) 佩物(패물)을 求(구)하게 하라 하시더니
- ㅍ여호와께서 그 百姓(백성)으로 애굽 사람의 恩惠(은혜)를 받게 하셨고 또 그 사람 모세는 애굽國(국)에서 바로의 臣下(신하)와 百姓(백성)에게 甚(심)히 크게 뵈었더라
- 모세가 바로에게 이르되 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시기를 ㅎ밤中(중)에 내가 애굽 가운데로 들어가리니
- 애굽 가운데 처음 난 것은 位(위)에 앉은 바로의 長子(장자)로부터 ㅏ맷돌 뒤에 있는 女(여)종의 長子(장자)까지와 모든 牲畜(생축)의 처음 난 것이 죽을지라
ㅊ출4:23 ㅋ출12:31 출12:33 출12:39
ㅎ출12:29 욥34:20 암4:10
- And the Lord said unto Moses, Yet will I bring one plague more upon Pharaoh, and upon Egypt; afterwards he will let you go hence: when he shall let you go, he shall surely thrust you out hence altogether.
- Speak now in the ears of the people, and let every man borrow of his neighbour, and every woman of her neighbour, jewels of silver and jewels of gold.
- And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians. Moreover the man Moses was very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight of Pharaoh's servants, and in the sight of the people.
- And Moses said, Thus saith the Lord, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt:
- And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.
- Now the LORD had said to Moses, "I will bring one more plague on Pharaoh and on Egypt. After that, he will let you go from here, and when he does, he will drive you out completely.
- Tell the people that men and women alike are to ask their neighbors for articles of silver and gold."
- (The LORD made the Egyptians favorably disposed toward the people, and Moses himself was highly regarded in Egypt by Pharaoh's officials and by the people.)
- So Moses said, "This is what the LORD says: 'About midnight I will go throughout Egypt.
- Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn son of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well.