- 보라 하나님의 뜻대로 하게 한 이 근심이 너희로 얼마나 懇切(간절)하게 하며, 얼마나 辨明(변명)하게 하며, 얼마나 憤(분)하게 하며, 얼마나 두렵게 하며, 얼마나 思慕(사모)하게 하며, ㅋ얼마나 熱心(열심) 있게 하며, 얼마나 罰(벌)하게 하였는가 너희가 저 일에 對(대)하여 일절 너희 自身(자신)의 깨끗함을 나타내었느니라
- 그런즉 내가 너희에게 쓴 것은 ㅌ그 不義(불의) 行(행)한 者(자)를 爲(위)한 것도 아니요 그 不義(불의) 當(당)한 者(자)를 爲(위)한 것도 아니요 오직 우리를 爲(위)한 너희의 懇切(간절)함이 하나님 앞에서 너희에게 나타나게 하려 함이로라
- 이로 因(인)하여 ㅍ우리가 慰勞(위로)를 받았고 우리의 받은 慰勞(위로) 위에 디도의 기쁨으로 우리가 더욱 많이 기뻐함은 ㅎ그의 마음이 너희 무리를 因(인)하여 安心(안심)함을 얻었음이니라
- 내가 그에게 ㅏ너희를 爲(위)하여 자랑한 것이 있더라도 부끄럽지 아니하니 우리가 너희에게 이른 말이 다 ㅑ참된 것같이 디도 앞에서 우리의 자랑한 것도 참되게 되었도다
- 저가 너희 모든 사람들이 두려워하고 떪으로 自己(자기)를 迎接(영접)하여 ㅓ順從(순종)한 것을 생각하고 너희를 向(향)하여 그의 心情(심정)이 더욱 깊었으니
ㅏ고후8:24 고후9:2 고후10:8 살후1:4 ㅑ고후4:2 고후6:7
- For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
- Wherefore, though I wrote unto you, I did it not for his cause that had done the wrong, nor for his cause that suffered wrong, but that our care for you in the sight of God might appear unto you.
- Therefore we were comforted in your comfort: yea, and exceedingly the more joyed we for the joy of Titus, because his spirit was refreshed by you all.
- For if I have boasted any thing to him of you, I am not ashamed; but as we spake all things to you in truth, even so our boasting, which I made before Titus, is found a truth.
- And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
- See what this godly sorrow has produced in you: what earnestness, what eagerness to clear yourselves, what indignation, what alarm, what longing, what concern, what readiness to see justice done. At every point you have proved yourselves to be innocent in this matter.
- So even though I wrote to you, it was not on account of the one who did the wrong or of the injured party, but rather that before God you could see for yourselves how devoted to us you are.
- By all this we are encouraged. In addition to our own encouragement, we were especially delighted to see how happy Titus was, because his spirit has been refreshed by all of you.
- I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus has proved to be true as well.
- And his affection for you is all the greater when he remembers that you were all obedient, receiving him with fear and trembling.