- 내가 ㅠ다시 근심으로 너희에게 나아가지 않기로 스스로 決斷(결단)하였노니
- 으내가 너희를 근심하게 하면 나의 근심하게 한 者(자) 밖에 나를 기쁘게 하는 者(자)가 누구냐
- 내가 이같이 쓴 것은 내가 갈 때에 마땅히 나를 기쁘게 할 者(자)로부터 도리어 근심을 얻을까 念慮(념려)함이요 또 너희 무리를 對(대)하여 나의 기쁨이 너희 무리의 기쁨인 줄 이確信(확신)함이로라
- 내가 큰 患難(환난)과 哀痛(애통)한 마음이 있어 ㅐ많은 눈물로 너희에게 썼노니 이는 너희로 근심하게 하려 한 것이 아니요 오직 내가 너희를 向(향)하여 넘치는 사랑이 있음을 너희로 알게 하려 함이라
- ㄱ근심하게 한 者(자)가 있었을지라도 ㄴ나를 근심하게 한 것이 아니요 ㄷ어느 程度(정도) 너희 무리를 근심하게 한 것이니 어느 程度(정도)라 함은 내가 너무 甚(심)하게 하지 아니하려 함이라
이고후8:22 갈5:10 살후3:4 고후7:16
ㅐ고후7:8 고후7:12 행20:19
ㄱ고전5:1,2 ㄴ갈4:12 ㄷ고후1:14
- But I determined this with myself, that I would not come again to you in heaviness.
- For if I make you sorry, who is he then that maketh me glad, but the same which is made sorry by me?
- And I wrote this same unto you, lest, when I came, I should have sorrow from them of whom I ought to rejoice; having confidence in you all, that my joy is the joy of you all.
- For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you.
- But if any have caused grief, he hath not grieved me, but in part: that I may not overcharge you all.
- So I made up my mind that I would not make another painful visit to you.
- For if I grieve you, who is left to make me glad but you whom I have grieved?
- I wrote as I did so that when I came I should not be distressed by those who ought to make me rejoice. I had confidence in all of you, that you would all share my joy.
- For I wrote you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you.
- If anyone has caused grief, he has not so much grieved me as he has grieved all of you, to some extent--not to put it too severely.