- 이런 사람은 우리가 떠나 있을 때에 便紙(편지)들로 말하는 者(자)가 어떠한 者(자)이면 함께 있을 때에 行(행)하는 者(자)도 그와 같은 者(자)인줄 알라
- 우리가 어떤 ㅗ自己(자기)를 稱讚(칭찬)하는 者(자)로 더불어 敢(감)히 짝하며 ㅛ比較(비교)할 수 없노라 그러나 저희가 自己(자기)로서 自己(자기)를 헤아리고 自己(자기)로서 自己(자기)를 比較(비교)하니 ㅜ智慧(지혜)가 없도다
- 그러나 우리는 ㅠ分量(분량)밖의 자랑을 하지 않고 오직 으하나님이 우리에게 分量(분량)으로 나눠 주신 그 分量(분량)의 限界(한계)를 따라 하노니 곧 이너희에게까지 이른 것이라
- 우리가 너희에게 미치지 못할 者(자)로서 스스로 지나쳐 나아간 것이 아니요 ㅐ그리스도의 福音(복음)으로 너희에게까지 이른 것이라
- 우리는 남의 受苦(수고)를 가지고 分量(분량)밖의 자랑하는 것이 아니라 오직 ㄱ너희 믿음이 더 할수록 ㄴ우리의 限界(한계)를 따라 너희 가운데서 더욱 偉大(위대)하여지기를 바라노라
ㅗ고후10:18 고후3:1 고후12:6 잠27:2 ㅛ고전2:13 ㅜ잠26:12
ㅠ고후10:15 으롬12:3 이롬15:20
ㅐ고전3:5 고전4:15 고전9:1
- Let such an one think this, that, such as we are in word by letters when we are absent, such will we be also in deed when we are present.
- For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
- But we will not boast of things without our measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you.
- For we stretch not ourselves beyond our measure, as though we reached not unto you: for we are come as far as to you also in preaching the gospel of Christ:
- Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men's labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly,
- Such people should realize that what we are in our letters when we are absent, we will be in our actions when we are present.
- We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise.
- We, however, will not boast beyond proper limits, but will confine our boasting to the field God has assigned to us, a field that reaches even to you.
- We are not going too far in our boasting, as would be the case if we had not come to you, for we did get as far as you with the gospel of Christ.
- Neither do we go beyond our limits by boasting of work done by others. Our hope is that, as your faith continues to grow, our area of activity among you will greatly expand,