- 이江(강)들의 水門(수문)이 열리고 王宮(왕궁)이 ㅐ消滅(소멸)되며
- 定命(정명)대로 ㄱ王后(왕후)가 벌거벗은 몸으로 끌려가며 그 모든 侍女(시녀)가 ㄴ가슴을 치며 ㄷ비둘기 같이 슬피 우는도다
- ㄹ니느웨는 예로부터 물이 모인 못 같더니 이제 모두 逃亡(도망)하니 서라, 서라 하나 ㅁ돌아 보는 者(자)가 없도다
- 銀(은)을 擄略(노략)하라 金(금)을 勒奪(늑탈)하라 그 貯蓄(저축)한 것이 無限(무한)하고 아름다운 器具(기구)가 豊富(풍부)함이니라
- ㅂ니느웨가 空虛(공허)하였고 荒蕪(황무)하였도다 居民(거민)이 ㅅ落膽(락담)하여 ㅇ그 무릎이 서로 부딪히며 ㅈ모든 허리가 아프게 되며 ㅊ모든 낯이 빛을 잃도다
ㄱ사22:8 ㄴ시68:25 ㄷ사38:14
ㅂ습2:13~15 ㅅ시22:14 사13:7 ㅇ단5:6 ㅈ사21:3 ㅊ욜2:6
- The gates of the rivers shall be opened, and the palace shall be dissolved.
- And Huzzab shall be led away captive, she shall be brought up, and her maids shall lead her as with the voice of doves, tabering upon their breasts.
- But Nineveh is of old like a pool of water: yet they shall flee away. Stand, stand, shall they cry; but none shall look back.
- Take ye the spoil of silver, take the spoil of gold: for there is none end of the store and glory out of all the pleasant furniture.
- She is empty, and void, and waste: and the heart melteth, and the knees smite together, and much pain is in all loins, and the faces of them all gather blackness.
- The river gates are thrown open and the palace collapses.
- It is decreed that the city be exiled and carried away. Its slave girls moan like doves and beat upon their breasts.
- Nineveh is like a pool, and its water is draining away. "Stop! Stop!" they cry, but no one turns back.
- Plunder the silver! Plunder the gold! The supply is endless, the wealth from all its treasures!
- She is pillaged, plundered, stripped! Hearts melt, knees give way, bodies tremble, every face grows pale.