- 子女間(자녀간) 淨潔(정결)케 되는 期限(기한)이 차거든 그 女人(녀인)은 燔祭(번제)를 爲(위)하여 一年(일년)된 어린 羊(양)을 取(취)하고 贖罪祭(속죄제)를 爲(위)하여 집 비둘기 새끼나 山(산)비둘기를 取(취)하여 會幕(회막) 門(문) 祭司長(제사장)에게로 가져갈 것이요
- 祭司長(제사장)은 그것을 여호와 앞에 드려서 女人(녀인)을 爲(위)하여 贖罪(속죄)할지니 그리하면 産血(산혈)이 깨끗하리라 이는 子女間(자녀간) 生産(생산)한 女人(녀인)에게 對(대)한 規例(규례)니라
- 그 女人(녀인)의 힘이 어린 羊(양)에 미치지 못하거든 ㅓ山(산)비둘기 둘이나 집비둘기 새끼 둘을 가져다가 ㅕ하나는 燔祭物(번제물)로, 하나는 贖罪(속죄) 祭物(제물)로 삼을 것이요 ㅗ祭司長(제사장)은 그를 爲(위)하여 贖(속)할지니 그가 淨潔(정결)하리라
ㅓ레1:14 레5:7 눅2:24 ㅕ레12:6 ㅗ레4:26
- And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest:
- Who shall offer it before the Lord, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be cleansed from the issue of her blood. This is the law for her that hath born a male or a female.
- And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.
- "'When the days of her purification for a son or daughter are over, she is to bring to the priest at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting a year-old lamb for a burnt offering and a young pigeon or a dove for a sin offering.
- He shall offer them before the LORD to make atonement for her, and then she will be ceremonially clean from her flow of blood. "'These are the regulations for the woman who gives birth to a boy or a girl.
- If she cannot afford a lamb, she is to bring two doves or two young pigeons, one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering. In this way the priest will make atonement for her, and she will be clean.'"