- 또 두번째 가라사대 요한의 아들 시몬아, 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시니 가로되 主(주)여, 그러하외다 내가 主(주)를 사랑하는 줄 主(주)께서 아시나이다 가라사대 ㅑ내 羊(양)을 치라 하시고
- 세번째 가라사대 요한의 아들 시몬아, 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시니 主(주)께서 ㅓ세번째 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시므로 베드로가 근심하여 가로되 主(주)여, ㅕ모든 것을 아시오매 내가 主(주)를 사랑하는 줄을 主(주)께서 아시나이다 예수께서 가라사대 ㅗ내 羊(양)을 먹이라
- ㅛ내가 眞實(진실)로 眞實(진실)로 네게 이르노니 젊어서는 네가 스스로 ㅜ띠 띠고 願(원)하는 곳으로 다녔거니와 늙어서는 내 팔을 벌리리니 남이 네게 띠 띠우고 願(원)치 아니하는 곳으로 데려가리라
- 이 말씀을 하심은 베드로가 ㅠ어떠한 죽음으로 하나님께 榮光(영광)을 돌릴 것을 가리키심이러라 이 말씀을 하시고 베드로에게 이르시되 으나를 따르라 하시니
- 베드로가 돌이켜 이예수의 사랑하시는 그 弟子(제자)가 따르는 것을 보니 그는 晩餐席(만찬석)에서 예수의 품에 依支(의지)하여 ㅐ主(주)여, 主(주)를 파는 者(자)가 누구오니이까 묻던 者(자)러라
ㅑ행20:28 벧전5:2 계7:17
ㅓ요13:38 ㅕ요2:25 ㅗ요21:16
ㅠ벧후1:14 으요21:22 마16:24 요13:36 요8:12
- He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
- He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
- Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.
- This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.
- Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?
- Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?" He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."
- The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.
- I tell you the truth, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go."
- Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, "Follow me!"
- Peter turned and saw that the disciple whom Jesus loved was following them. (This was the one who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper and had said, "Lord, who is going to betray you?")