- ㅂ유스도라 하는 예수도 너희에게 問安(문안)하니 ㅅ저희는 割禮黨(할례당)이라 이들만 하나님 나라를 爲(위)하여 함께 役事(역사)하는 者(자)들이니 이런 사람들이 ㅇ나의 慰勞(위로)가 되었느니라
- 그리스도 예수의 종인 너희에게서 온 ㅈ에바브라가 너희에게 問安(문안)하니 저가 恒常(항상) ㅊ너희를 爲(위)하여 애써 祈禱(기도)하여 너희로 하나님의 모든 뜻 가운데서 ㅋ完全(완전)하고 確信(확신) 있게 서기를 求(구)하나니
- 그가 너희와 라오디게아에 있는 者(자)들과 히에라볼리에 있는 者(자)들을 爲(위)하여 많이 受苦(수고)하는 것을 내가 證據(증거)하노라
- 사랑을 받는 醫員(의원) ㅌ누가와 또 ㅍ데마가 너희에게 問安(문안)하느니라
- 라오디게아에 있는 兄弟(형제)들과 눔바와 ㅎ그 女子(녀자)의 집에 있는 敎會(교회)에 問安(문안)하고
ㅂ행1:23 행18:7 ㅅ행11:2 ㅇ몬1:7
ㅈ골1:7 몬1:23 ㅊ롬15:30 ㅋ마5:48
ㅌ딤후4:11 행16:10 ㅍ딤후4:10 몬1:24
- And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.
- Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
- For I bear him record, that he hath a great zeal for you, and them that are in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis.
- Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.
- Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house.
- Jesus, who is called Justus, also sends greetings. These are the only Jews among my fellow workers for the kingdom of God, and they have proved a comfort to me.
- Epaphras, who is one of you and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends greetings. He is always wrestling in prayer for you, that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured.
- I vouch for him that he is working hard for you and for those at Laodicea and Hierapolis.
- Our dear friend Luke, the doctor, and Demas send greetings.
- Give my greetings to the brothers at Laodicea, and to Nympha and the church in her house.