- ㅌ네 이는 沐浴場(목욕장)에서 나온 암羊(양)떼 곧 새끼 없는 것은 하나도 없이 各各(각각) 雙胎(쌍태)를 낳은 羊(양)같고
- 너울 속의 너의 ㅍ뺨은 石榴(석류) 한 쪽 같구나
- ㅎ王后(왕후)가 ㅏ六十(육십)이요 妃嬪(비빈)이 八十(팔십)이요 ㅑ侍女(시녀)가 無數(무수)하되
- 나의 ㅓ비둘기, 나의 ㅕ完全(완전)한 者(자)는 하나 뿐이로구나 그는 그 어미의 외딸이요 ㅗ그 낳은 者(자)의 貴重(귀중)히 여기는 者(자)로구나 ㅛ女子(녀자)들이 그를 보고 福(복)된 者(자)라 하고 王后(왕후)와 妃嬪(비빈)들도 그를 稱讚(칭찬)하는구나
- 아침빛 같이 뚜렷하고 달 같이 아름답고 해 같이 맑고 ㅜ旗幟(기치)를 벌인 軍隊(군대) 같이 嚴威(엄위)한 女子(녀자)가 ㅠ누구인가
ㅎ왕상11:3 ㅏ아3:7 ㅑ시45:9 시45:14
ㅓ아2:14 ㅕ아5:2 ㅗ잠17:25 ㅛ창10:13
- Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them.
- As a piece of a pomegranate are thy temples within thy locks.
- There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number.
- My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.
- Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?
- Your teeth are like a flock of sheep coming up from the washing. Each has its twin, not one of them is alone.
- Your temples behind your veil are like the halves of a pomegranate.
- Sixty queens there may be, and eighty concubines, and virgins beyond number;
- but my dove, my perfect one, is unique, the only daughter of her mother, the favorite of the one who bore her. The maidens saw her and called her blessed; the queens and concubines praised her.
- Who is this that appears like the dawn, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, majestic as the stars in procession?