- 내가 ㅠ밤에 寢床(침상)에서 으마음에 사랑하는 者(자)를 이찾았구나 찾아도 發見(발견)치 못하였구나
- 이에 내가 일어나서 城中(성중)으로 돌아다니며 마음에 사랑하는 者(자)를 ㅐ거리에서나 큰 길에서나 찾으리라 하고 찾으나 만나지 못하였구나
- ㄱ城中(성중)의 行巡(행순)하는 者(자)들을 만나서 묻기를 내 마음에 사랑하는 者(자)를 너희가 보았느냐 하고
- 그들을 떠나자마자 마음에 사랑하는 者(자)를 만나서 ㄴ그를 붙잡고 ㄷ내 어미 집으로, ㄹ나를 孕胎(잉태)한 者(자)의 房(방)으로 가기까지 놓지 아니하였노라
- ㅁ예루살렘 女子(녀자)들아 내가 ㅂ노루와 들 사슴으로 ㅅ너희에게 付託(부탁)한다 사랑하는 者(자)가 願(원)하기 前(전)에는 흔들지 말고 깨우지 말지니라
ㅠ사26:9 으아1:7 이아5:6 요7:34
ㄴ욥27:6 ㄷ아8:2 ㄹ호2:5
ㅁ아1:5 ㅂ아2:9 ㅅ아2:7
- By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not.
- I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not.
- The watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul loveth?
- It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.
- I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.
- All night long on my bed I looked for the one my heart loves; I looked for him but did not find him.
- I will get up now and go about the city, through its streets and squares; I will search for the one my heart loves. So I looked for him but did not find him.
- The watchmen found me as they made their rounds in the city. "Have you seen the one my heart loves?"
- Scarcely had I passed them when I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go till I had brought him to my mother's house, to the room of the one who conceived me.
- Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the gazelles and by the does of the field: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires.