- 그러므로 後嗣(후사)가 되는 이것이 ㅗ恩惠(은혜)에 屬(속)하기 爲(위)하여 믿음으로 되나니 이는 그 ㅛ約束(약속)을 그 모든 後孫(후손)에게 굳게 하려 하심이라 律法(률법)에 屬(속)한 者(자)에게뿐 아니라 아브라함의 믿음에 屬(속)한 者(자)에게도니 ㅜ아브라함은 하나님 앞에서 우리 모든 사람의 祖上(조상)이라
- 記錄(기록)된바 ㅠ내가 너를 많은 民族(민족)의 祖上(조상)으로 세웠다 하심과 같으니 그의 믿은바 으하나님은 죽은 者(자)를 살리시며 이없는 것을 있는것 같이 부르시는 이시니라
- 아브라함이 바랄 수 없는 中(중)에 바라고 믿었으니 이는 ㅐ네 後孫(후손)이 이같으리라 하신 말씀대로 많은 民族(민족)의 祖上(조상)이 되게 하려 하심을 因(인)함이라
- 그가 ㄱ百歲(백세)나 되어 自己(자기) 몸의 ㄴ죽은 것 같음과 ㄷ사라의 胎(태)의 죽은것 같음을 알고도 믿음이 弱(약)하여지지 아니하고
- 믿음이 없어 하나님의 約束(약속)을 疑心(의심)치 않고 믿음에 堅固(견고)하여져서 하나님께 榮光(영광)을 돌리며
ㅗ롬3:24 ㅛ갈3:22 롬15:8 ㅜ롬9:8
ㅠ창17:5 롬4:18 으히11:19 요5:21 이고전1:28 히11:3
ㄱ창17:17 ㄴ히11:12 ㄷ창18:11
- Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
- (As it is written, I have made thee a father of before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. many nations,)
- Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
- And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:
- He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
- Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham's offspring--not only to those who are of the law but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.
- As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed--the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were.
- Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be."
- Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead--since he was about a hundred years old--and that Sarah's womb was also dead.
- Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God,