- 이러므로 우리가 참다 못하여 우리만 ㅂ아덴에 머물기를 좋게 여겨
- ㅅ우리 兄弟(형제) 곧 그리스도 福音(복음)의 하나님의 일군인 ㅇ디모데를 보내노니 이는 너희를 굳게 하고 너희 믿음에 對(대)하여 慰勞(위로)함으로
- 누구든지 이 여러 患難(환난) 中(중)에 搖動(요동)치 않게 하려 함이라 ㅈ우리로 이것을 當(당)하게 세우신 줄을 너희가 親(친)히 알리라
- 우리가 너희와 함께 있을 때에 將次(장차) 받을 患難(환난)을 너희에게 미리 말하였더니 ㅊ果然(과연) 그렇게 된 것을 너희가 아느니라
- 이러므로 나도 참다 못하여 너희 믿음을 알기 爲(위)하여 ㅋ보내었노니 이는 或(혹) ㅌ試驗(시험)하는 者(자)가 너희를 試驗(시험)하여 ㅍ우리 受苦(수고)를 헛되게 할까 ㅎ함일러니
ㅅ고후1:1 골1:1 몬1:1 히13:23 ㅇ빌2:19
ㅋ살전3:1,2 ㅌ마4:3 ㅍ빌1:16 ㅎ고전7:5 고후11:3
- Wherefore when we could no longer forbear, we thought it good to be left at Athens alone;
- And sent Timotheus, our brother, and minister of God, and our fellowlabourer in the gospel of Christ, to establish you, and to comfort you concerning your faith:
- That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto.
- For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.
- For this cause, when I could no longer forbear, I sent to know your faith, lest by some means the tempter have tempted you, and our labour be in vain.
- So when we could stand it no longer, we thought it best to be left by ourselves in Athens.
- We sent Timothy, who is our brother and God's fellow worker in spreading the gospel of Christ, to strengthen and encourage you in your faith,
- so that no one would be unsettled by these trials. You know quite well that we were destined for them.
- In fact, when we were with you, we kept telling you that we would be persecuted. And it turned out that way, as you well know.
- For this reason, when I could stand it no longer, I sent to find out about your faith. I was afraid that in some way the tempter might have tempted you and our efforts might have been useless.