- 그러나 ㅑ우리에게는 한 하나님 곧 아버지가 계시니 ㅓ萬物(만물)이 그에게서 났고 우리도 그를 爲(위)하여 또한 ㅕ한 主(주) 예수 그리스도께서 계시니 萬物(만물)이 그로 말미암고 ㅗ우리도 그로 말미암았느니라
- 그러나 이 知識(지식)은 사람마다 가지지 못하여 어떤 이들은 ㅛ지금까지 偶像(우상)에 對(대)한 習慣(습관)이 있어 偶像(우상)의 祭物(제물)로 알고 먹는故(고)로 그들의 ㅜ良心(량심)이 惡(악)하여지고 더러워지느니라
- ㅠ植物(식물)은 우리를 하나님 앞에 세우지 못하나니 우리가 먹지 아니하여도 不足(부족)함이 없고 먹어도 豊足(풍족)함이 없으리라
- 그런즉 너희 自由(자유)함이 으弱(약)한 者(자)들에게 이거치는 것이 되지 않도록 操心(조심)하라
- 知識(지식) 있는 네가 偶像(우상)의 집에 앉아 먹는 것을 누구든지 보면 그 弱(약)한 者(자)들의 良心(량심)이 膽力(담력)을 얻어 어찌 偶像(우상)의 祭物(제물)을 먹게 되지 않겠느냐
ㅑ고전8:4 말2:10 엡4:6 ㅓ롬11:36 ㅕ엡4:5 고전1:2 딤전2:5 요13:13 ㅗ요1:3 골1:16
ㅛ롬14:14 롬14:22,23 ㅜ고전10:25 고전10:28,29
으롬14:1,2 이고전10:23 롬14:21 갈5:13
- But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
- Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.
- But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.
- But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.
- For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;
- yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
- But not everyone knows this. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat such food they think of it as having been sacrificed to an idol, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled.
- But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.
- Be careful, however, that the exercise of your freedom does not become a stumbling block to the weak.
- For if anyone with a weak conscience sees you who have this knowledge eating in an idol's temple, won't he be emboldened to eat what has been sacrificed to idols?